1. Personal Prosperity Grid
“You can’t help the poor by being one of them.” – Abraham Lincoln
Start appreciating what you already have in your life. Recognise and appreciate ways in which you are already rich, whether in time, health, love and so forth. Download a GRATITUDE APP – and /or a GRID DIARY on your iPhone or iPad. Record good things that are happening in your life with your Gratitude Journal, it’s wonderful to have a companion that helps capture great moments on the go. (There are plenty to choose from, search under Lifestyle in your App store). Equally important is the quick daily GRID to plan the day and remind you to tackle the big stuff first, the tax return, the expenses, the things that you don’t like and have been putting off for a while, (or even the odd decade). Defer reward. Stop procrastinating, get it nailed first, that way you’ll clear the air and free up the day for more enjoyable stuff.
When you wake up in the morning ask yourself :
- What’s that horrible task that I’m going to do first?
- What’s the most important thing for me to achieve today?
- What challenges might throw me off course?
- How am I going to handle them to keep on track?
- How can I add value to other people’s lives and most easily make money?
- What am I truly grateful for in my life?
- How did my intuition show up and how did I respond?
“Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have you’ll never have enough.”
– Oprah Winfrey