In our previous blog, I introduced you to the fascinating world of Crystals, their benefits and how they can be used to assist us in our daily lives. I guess many people will acknowledge that they understand Crystals have been used for healing purposes over the centuries, but there are some uses of crystals that you may be unaware of. Crystals can be used to help us achieve the wealth and prosperity that so many of us desire.
Firstly, though, I’d like to offer you a wonderful opportunity to download, for FREE, a wonderful report full of phenomenal prosperity tips, and practical actions to take. Not exactly what your Financial Advisor might recommend, rather a magical mixture of sound financial advice and how to become energetically attuned to wealth.
DOWNLOAD: 3 Proven Ways to Pull More Prosperity to You in 30 Days.
What I will do in this blog is highlight some of the many crystals that can also assist you in this quest, and how they provide the desired energetic layer of support. Crystals work primarily to assist us with our emotional needs, our “state of mind” if you like. What we know, from many sources, is that it is our “state of mind” (our thoughts and beliefs) that attracts the people and circumstances around us, into our lives. It stands to reason, therefore, that anything that can improve our emotional wellbeing, such as crystals, is going to be important in attracting what we want into our lives and that includes – wealth and prosperity.
So, if you aspire to opening- up to the flow of generosity, there are some specific crystals which are known to help attract wealth, prosperity and success. When choosing a crystal, quietly sense which one calls to you. Remember, it is not the crystals themselves that necessarily hold all the power to manifest abundance, it is you – the power inside of you. The crystals add a vibrational quality which greatly assists in channelling and focusing the power that you already have. Say “yes” to success and embark with a playful money mindset!
Some of these Crystals are:
I touched on this Crystal briefly in my last blog. Pyrite (or as we more commonly know it – fool’s gold) is well recognised as being a crystal that helps us to manifest wealth.
Attributes of Pyrite: In nature it is found in perfectly shiny, gold squares.
What the experts tell us about Pyrite: In crystal understanding it is considered the “good luck” stone and the “true abundance stone”. The beauty of pyrite is you can use it wherever there is wealth or money, to magnify its effect. For example, if you’re running a business, you can place it right next to, or even inside your cash registers. You can even stick a sliver of pyrite right inside of your wallet (your money repository). [A great idea- in fact I highly recommend this whatever crystal calls to you]. Another term for pyrite is the “high manifester” stone. Most experts consider it the top crystal for gathering wealth and prosperity. Known as a heart-opening stone, Pyrite has long been seen as a beautiful crystal for bringing in money. Users say it is the feeling it gives you of certainty of creating what you intend – and in the ideal time frame, that makes it so successful in this area.
Attributes: Citrine is basically a yellowish colour but can come in many shades of yellow. It is considered to be an excellent stone for monetary abundance and personal power.
Citrine can be used in association with meditation. It relates specifically to your third chakra (the solar plexus) and resonates with the colour yellow. Our third chakra is where the seed of how we treat money and think about abundance is located, so using this stone in conjunction with your meditation can be extremely powerful.
If you are not meditating, I have one question – why not? If you need to learn some of the basics of meditation, you may wish to visit my recent blog on meditation, which you can find here:
Most of the citrine people buy is actually amethyst clusters, which have been heated to change their colour. Whereas pyrite is a lead-based mineral and therefore heavy, so it’s a bit like a bull charging through your manifesting blockages, citrine is light, fizzy and happy. In that respect it is saying, find your joy, your happiness – your bliss and the money will follow. Remember what Richard Branson said:
“I didn’t set out to be rich. The fun and the challenge in life is what I wanted – and still do but what I discovered was, the more fun I had, the more the money came rolling in.”
Other Wealth Attracting Crystals:
- Green jade, Green aventurine, Green moss agate: If you want to wear your crystals (and many people do) then Green Jade is perfect for that and it has been associated with abundance since ancient times.
- Clear quartz: Can be seen perhaps as the “little black dress” of the crystal world i.e. it goes with everything. It is great for working with all chakras and encouraging clarity. Having clear quartz in combination with either of the two main abundance stones really helps to amplify the effect of the pyrite or citrine.
- Rose quartz: A light-pink quartz it is often used for compassion and love. It softens the walls around your heart and can assist in removing blocks – including money and abundance blocks. We are exceptionally good, as humans, at blocking out the bad stuff from our hearts, but what we also do, inadvertently is block out the good things and that includes money and prosperity.
- Selenite: Selenite is known as an energy-clearing crystal. What this can help you with is clearing out your limiting thoughts/beliefs and also your physical environment to allow room for money and prosperity to flow into. This is covered in more detail in my: 3 proven ways to pull in more prosperity report, which I mentioned earlier. One way of thinking about this which may help is that when we are acquiring things, we’re looking for a certain feeling from them. The more room we make in our thoughts and our environment the more abundance and wealth that can come in.
- Emerald and Ruby Tumbled Stones: Emeralds promote unconditional love and rubies encourage vitality. If you put them in your purse or wallet, they just assist in giving you that little boost every time you open it up. What speaks money and prosperity more than rubies and emeralds? What you feel, you attract – so if rubies and emeralds give you the feeling of already having wealth and prosperity, then what you’ll attract is more of it.
- Amazonite: This is a powerful heart chakra stone. Often referred to as the “truth-telling” stone, what Amazonite will do, especially if it is sewn into your clothes, is it will help give you an aura of “realness” and authenticity and will attract people to resonate with you. Used when meeting with powerful, influential and wealthy people it can assist you to reach out to them emotionally and connect, attracting wealth, influence, and power into your own life.
Well, those are just some of the crystals that are associated with wealth and abundance. I do hope you will give them a try. For maximum benefit choose eight crystals, as in Chaldean – Hebrew and Kabala numerology systems, 8 is the number of wealth and prosperity. Also ideally include some green crystals, as green is the energetic and actual [in some currency denominations] colour of money.
I also hope you will take the opportunity to download the incredible FREE report – 3 Ways to Pull More Prosperity to You in 30 Days.
If you liked what you read here, please do check out our previous blogs. The last four can be found here:
- Crystals – What Do We Make of Them?
- Seven Pillars of A Purpose-Driven and Heart-Led Life (Part 2):
- Seven Pillars of A Purpose-Driven and Heart-Led Life (Part 1):
- Meditation – Why Do It?
You may, also, wish to consider joining our website, Money Magnet – The Art of Prosperity, which has great articles about the evolution of money, listening skills, intuition and so on. You will be sent a notification each time a new blog is published, plus occasionally we will send you special offers and fantastic opportunities to win prizes. We will never spam you, though. You can join up here:
Finally, today, please do pop on over to the section of my website that highlights my Visionary and Metaphysical Fiction “whodunit” mystery: Spirit of Prophecy, which incorporates many of the ideas and philosophies discussed in my blog series into a fast-paced, fictional, thriller. I know you’ll enjoy it. You can find it here: